How do we do it?
We connect with international networks, experts and resources to strengthen leaders and NGOs by making their transformation programs emotionally and economically sustainable.
- PStrengthening your leadership
- PWe take care of your emotional balance
- PWe support the structuring of the NGO, its relationships and connections.
- PWe offer local and international exchanges
- PWe provide financial support
- PWe co-create with activities and/or programs
We offer innovation services to companies to link them to social and community development.
- PWe contribute to the improvement of your transformation indicators, in your social responsibility and corporate volunteering programs or other programs
- PWe offer consulting about Social Business and new economies such as "The Doughnut Economic Model"
- PWe strengthen your social programs
- PGuidance for opening your own NGOs
- PWe improve your relationship with social managers
- PWe channel your financial or in-kind resources to the communities you wish to impact
- PWe manage international resources for the execution of social programs
Our Theory of Change
The PeaceHub methodology is born from uniting the pillars of the MasterPeace Foundation, with the principles of Social Business, plus the way in which local social leaders act, to successfully bring peace to their communities.
The methodology is circular and aims to inspire. Begins with sensitization, making them a conceptual introduction, facilitating connection, and bringing experiences that take them to the reality of the context; from the above arises a Awakening of consciousness, which helps to generate ideas and to create social businesses, obtaining Impact like the reduction of poverty and violence that allows for a better quality of life; from there, new actors emerge and start the cycle all over again.
This points to the evolution of the conventional administrative system, because it includes problem solving in the business models.
Results and Transformation Indicators
- 350,000 euros managed
- 8 international exchanges in Latin America and Europe
- 35 leaders trained
- 148 training workshops
- 296 hours of training
- 1,156 participants
- 3,468 indirect indicators
- 9 Public Art Festivals
- 120+ artistic works
- 2 books published
- 1 tool developed for the sustainability of NGOs
- 1 tool developed for mental health strengthening
Meet our PeaceMakers
David Bermúdez y Cristian Álvarez
CO-FOUNDERS OF CASA CULTURAL LA LOMA
Wendy Vera y Daniela Monsalve
CO-FOUNDERS OF SUEÑOS DE PAPEL
CO-FOUNDER AND ART TEACHER AT CORPORACIÓN MANGLE.
FOUNDER OF UNIÓN LATINA
FOUNDER OF PROYECTO CUIDARTE
Fernando, Diana, Catalina